Version 0.22.0 of the TOSA specification has been released. The repository has been tagged with the v0.22.0 tag, and the pdf has been uploaded to the wiki.
From the tag, here are the changes in the v0.22.0 specification:
- Add batch dimension to MATMUL.
- CONCAT now accepts a variable number of input tensors.
- Add 8-bit to 8-bit TABLE operation.
- Add 32-bit integer DIV operation.
- Removed the aint8_t data type.
- Many changes to improve consistency within the specification, including to pseudocode and argument types.
- Note limits on axis where appropriate.