TOSA 0.60.0 Release Notes
We have now tagged and released TOSA 0.60.0 on https://git.mlplatform.org
The rendered specification is available at https://mlplatform.org/tosa/tosa_spec.html
- Add definitions for main inference conformance. Defines requirements for floating-point accuracy for TOSA operations.
- Fix rank limitations on data layout operations
- Add accumulator size for AVG_POOL2D
- Use XML as source for specification version
- Misc. cleanups
Reference Model / Test Generators
- Initial conformance test generators to cover MI testing.
- Add FFT2D support.
- Improved control flow handling in reference model.
- Bug fixes and cleanup.
- Fix serialization of control flow with new region capabilities.
- Add FFT2D and RFFT2D serialization.
- Align serialization to specification changes.
TOSA MLIR Translator
- Add a deserialization pass to create an MLIR graph from serialized TOSA.
- Add region support to improve control flow handling.
- Add support for serializing unranked tensors.
- Use DenseArrayAttr to align with MLIR.
- Align to changes in TOSA specification.